- 1 package Page George’s Hot Pork Sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (28-ounce) cans bold-and-spicy baked beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can light or dark kidney beans, drained
- 3 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
Brown pork sausage and chopped onions over medium-high heat until sausage is no longer pink. Mix remaining ingredients in mixing bowl, then add browned sausage and onions. Place in a bean pot or Dutch oven, covered.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.