Having a hearty breakfast while feasting with family this Easter Sunday couldn’t be more perfect with the help of this delicious dish including Papa George’s 100% Natural Maple Pork Sausage. This wonderful addition delivers such sublime tastes, your mouth will surly salivate while in the oven. Don’t be surprised if this homemade Cinnamon Easter Egg Bake, with the delicious Papa George’s 100% natural pork sausage, is a new Easter tradition! We enjoy feeding families; it almost makes us feel like you are a part of ours. Stop by your local Hy-Vee, Cub Foods or contact us directly to get some of the best tasting 100% natural pork sausage products!
- 1 Roll of Papa George’s Maple Sausage (purchase online, at Hy-Vee or Cub Foods Stores)
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Loaf of Bread
- 3 Cups of Low Fat Milk
- Maple Syrup
- Cinnamon/Sugar Mixture
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Greased up Baking Dish
- 2 Bowls
Starting The Masterpiece
This is a nice recipe because it can be prepared the night before Easter, or whichever day you like:
- To start, brown your Maple Sausage & set aside.
- Pull or cut apart bread slices so they are around 1 inch in size and place in large bowl.
- In another bowl, add Eggs, Milk, Cinnamon/Sugar Mixture & a bit of Salt and mix well.
- Pour that mixture on top of the bread in the larger bowl and gently mix well.
- Take half of the Bread/Egg Mixture just created and spread it in your Greased Baking Dish.
- Take the Maple Sausage previously browned and sprinkle half of it onto the Baking Dish evenly.
- Take the rest of the Bread/Egg Mixture and layer it over everything in the Baking Dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Maple Sausage over that Bread Layer.
- Shake some extra Cinnamon/Sugar on it.
- Cover and let sit anywhere between 1 hour to entire night.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for an hour.
- Drizzle some maple syrup on it and ENJOY!