As winter concludes and spring arrives, you and your family can finally get back outdoors and spend time enjoying beautiful and warmer weather. Life also gets even busier after we all come out of hibernation mode and putting dinner on the table can get even more difficult. Papa George’s makes a wide variety of high quality meat products that taste great and are also great for you. All of our products are all natural, reduced fat, with no preservatives, hydrogenated fats, or artificial flavorings or enhancers. This makes our products ideal for family meals.
Quick Recipes For Healthy Meals
We have gathered some of the most popular Papa George’s springtime lightning meals that can be put together quickly and easily with very little preparation time! For more information or to place a Papa George’s order, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 12-oz of Papa George’s Reduced Fat Pork Sausage Roll (Sage and Hot)
- 8-9 medium potatoes
- 17 Velveeta Cheese slices
Peel and cut medium potatoes into small bite-size pieces. Place in a large pot of boiling water and cook until tender. While the potatoes are cooking, brown sausage in a frying pan, and crumble into small pieces. Spray an ovenproof casserole dish lightly with non-stick cooking spray such as Pam. In the dish layer half the potatoes, half the sausage, and cover with Velveeta cheese slices. Layer the rest of the ingredients in the same order. Put the casserole into a 350-degree oven long enough to melt the cheese (about 10 minutes). Serve hot or warm.
- 3 8-oz Papa George’s Ethnic Gyros (fully cooked)
- 1 12-oz container Papa George’s Fat-Free Fresh Cucumber Sauce
- 1 Onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 strips of Papa George’s Ethnic Gyros (fully cooked) per sandwich (4 oz)
- Lettuce, rinsed and drained, shredded
- Tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 fresh Burger Buns
Sear Gyro meat on a grill or in a pan just long enough to warm meat and unlock the flavors. Construct burger using all toppings and 3 to 4 tablespoons per sandwich of Papa George’s Fat-Free Fresh Cucumber Sauce. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. of Papa George’s Reduced Fat Pork Sausage Roll (Regular, Sage or Italian)
- 3 oblong individual French rolls or similar
- Butter or trans-fat free margarine
- 1 small can of whole green chilies (mild, medium or hot depending upon preference)
- 3 slices of mozzarella cheese
Spread butter or margarine on the three oblong French rolls, and place under broiler or on grill. After rolls are toasted, spread with a thin layer of spaghetti sauce.
Form Papa George sausage into three oblong sausage patties and brown in skillet. Slice open the green chilies, remove any seeds, and brown with sausage patties. As patties finish cooking, place a slice of cheese on top of each patty and cover skillet until cheese melts (approximately one minute). Place browned chilies on top of cheese and sausage patties and place in prepared rolls. Place browned chilies on top of cheese and sausage patties and place in prepared rolls.